- Affliation: Recruit Technologies (Advanced Technology Lab)
- Email: takahiko03 -at- gmail.com
- In Wakayama
- Data / Text Mining, Knowledge Discovery
- Natural Language Processing (Japanese Tokenizer, Entity Extractor etc)
- Citation and Link Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Languages: C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, Java
- Platforms: Linux, Windows
- Data Base Systems: MySQL
- Continuous Integration System: CruiseControl
- Source Revision Controls: Subversion, CVS
- Build Tools: Make, Ant, Maven, Ivy, Waf
- Java Related: Servlet, JSP, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Distributed Systems: Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Solr, Lucene
- Oluolu (a query log mininng tool with MapReduce)
- Likelike (an implementation of LSH with MapReduce)
- Anuenue (a search package with Apache Solr)
- RedPen (a document inspection tool)
- Masashi Shimbo, Takahiko Ito, Daichi Mochihashi, Yuji Matsumoto. On the Properties of von Neumann Kernels for Link Analysis. Machine Learning, 75:37-67, 2009.
- Harendra Bhandari, Masashi Shimbo, Takahiko Ito and Yuji Matsumoto, Generic Text Summarization Using Probabilistic Latent Semantic Indexing. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing, pp.133-140. Hyderabad, India, January 2008.
- Masashi Shimbo, Takahiko Ito and Yuji Matsumoto. Evaluation of kernel-based link analysis measures on research paper recommendation. In Proceedings of the 7th ACM/IEEE Joint Conference Digital Libraries (JCDL 2007), pp.354-355. Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 2007.
- Takahiko Ito, Masashi Shimbo, Daichi Mochihashi and Yuji Matsumoto. Investigating the effect of multiple communities on kernel-based citation analysis .The Second International Special Workshop on Databases for Next-Generation Researchers, April 2006.
- Takahiko Ito, Masashi Shimbo, Daichi Mochihashi and Yuji Matsumoto.Exploring Multiple Communities with Kernel-Based Link Analysis. 10th European Conference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (PKDD), Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 4213, pp.235-246, Springer, September 2006.
- Masashi Shimbo and Takahiko Ito. Kernels as link analysis measures. D. Cook and L. Holder (eds.), Mining Graph Data, Chapter 12, pp.283-310, John Wiley & Sons, December 2006.
- Takahiko Ito, Massashi Shimbo, Taku Kudo, Yuji Matsumoto. Application of Kernels to Link Analysis, The Eleventh ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. 2005.
- Takahiko Ito, Masashi Shimbo, Takahiro Yamasaki,Yuji Matsumoto. Semi-supervised sentence classification for MEDLINE documents. Joint Workshop of Vietnamese Society of AI,SIGKBS-JSAI, ICS-IPSJ and IEICE-SIGAI on Active Mining.
- Takahiko Ito, Masashi Shimbo, Taku Kudo, Yuji Matsumoto. Link Analysis with Kernels. Technical Report, NAIST-IS-TR20004008, Nara Institute Science and Technology, 2004.
- Takahiko Ito, Massashi Shimbo, Taku Kudo, Yuji Matsumoto. Application of Kernels to Link Analysis: First Results, Second International Workshop on Mining Graphs, Trees and Sequences. 2004.
- Best Paper Award, Data Engineering Workshop, Japan, 2006.
- Best Paper Award, Journal of Japanese Society of Artificial Intelligence, 2004.
- Docter of Engineering (Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 2007)
- Master of Engineering (Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 2004)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Tama University, 2002)